I will use this blog to talk about games, activities, and outings that my children and I do together. I will tell not only what the adults thought about what we did, but what the children thought as well. I hope you enjoy my blog!
RSS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Preschool Prep Sight Words DVDs

I cannot say enough good things about these DVDs. They are mostly responsible for teaching my two oldest children to read sight words. My oldest, who has ADHD, was not interested in learning to read at all. However, these DVDs sparked her interest. A couple of months after I bought the videos she was able to read sight words. My middle child, I, was able to read all the sight words on the videos by the time he was 3 1/2!

Both children say that they like watching the videos and often ask to see "sight words". I am glad that they are choosing these DVDs when allowed to watch TV!

Here is a link to the website.

http://www.preschoolprepco.com/h/p/msw1/index.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment