I will use this blog to talk about games, activities, and outings that my children and I do together. I will tell not only what the adults thought about what we did, but what the children thought as well. I hope you enjoy my blog!
RSS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Challenge for the New Year

I have challenged myself to make at least one new meal a week and one new desert a week for the next year. I will get recipes from various places including some of my own that are inspired by other creations. I will not do the meal and the dessert on the same days most weeks. The goal is to find tasty, healthy, child-friendly meals that S can cook with me. The desserts will also be child-friendly, but probably not as healthy as the meals :).

I will post the recipe and give credit where it is due. I will also post pictures of the food and possibly even pictures of S helping me. In the cases where it is something a 4 year old can handle, I (son) might help me as well. I will then give reviews of the food from my entire family and and any guests we may have. In the end, we will have tried at least 52 new meals and 52 new desserts.

If anyone has suggestions for healthy meals, just leave a comment!

1 comments:

Hyde said...

Great blog, glad to follow!

http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment