I will use this blog to talk about games, activities, and outings that my children and I do together. I will tell not only what the adults thought about what we did, but what the children thought as well. I hope you enjoy my blog!
RSS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My First Post!

I am very excited to start this blog!  I often go looking for suggestions of fun things to do with children.  Sometimes I become frustrated because I find something that SOUNDS fun, but no reviews as to whether or not it is fun.  In the cases where I do find reviews, it is hard to tell what age the children were and/or if it was their opinion or just the opinion of the parents.  I am hoping that my blog can help moms like me find ways to entertain their children and make lasting memories. 

Here is a little bit of information about my children.

S is a fun-loving 6 year old first grader.  She has ADHD and that makes finding activities for her a bit more of a challenge.  Her favorite things are all things magical (such as fairies, unicorns, princesses, etc) but she can be just as rough and tumble as my son!  At the same time she has a very gentle and loving soul.

I is a 4 year old preschooler.  He likes all sports and loves to wrestle.  He is also my reader.  He loves books and starting reading when he was three.  He often would sit and listen and watch as I was working with S on her reading.  He picked it right up!  Sometimes he amazes me at how smart he is!

C is almost 2.  She is the sweetest baby!  She smiles and waves at everyone she sees.  She is always ready to give hugs and kisses!  I challenge anyone to stay in a bad mood for any more than five minutes around this kid!  She really knows how to light up a room!

1 comments:

LLM Calling said...

I adore this, making family memories, perfect

Emma at http://majorloveoffilm.blogspot.com

Post a Comment