I will use this blog to talk about games, activities, and outings that my children and I do together. I will tell not only what the adults thought about what we did, but what the children thought as well. I hope you enjoy my blog!
RSS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Generation Dolls and Acessories

My girls and I have a lot of fun playing with these dolls. They each received one for Christmas. S also received a horse for her doll. These dolls are about 18 inches tall. The hair and eye color of the dolls vary, so one who looks similar to its owner can be purchased if the child wants that.

The girls like playing with the dolls and dressing in the same outfits as the dolls. They make the dolls "talk" to each other (okay so S does most of the "talking" and C just laughs) and they say that the dolls are friends and sisters as well.

I like that these dolls come with books. The books tell a cute little story about the doll, as if she was a real child. I think this not only fosters a love of reading for the child, but also helps to spark the imagination. The dolls are of good quality, as are the accessories that come with them. Some of the clothes are not as durable as I would like, but they are doll clothes so as long as they do not tear in two I suppose it is alright. They stand up to the abuse that a toddler can put them through.

The horse is a wonderful toy. It is sturdy and the accessories are easy to put on and pull off. I have been very pleased.

All in all, I expect I will be buying more of this line of toys for my daughters. They are good for hours of imaginative fun!

S Review

"I really like my doll and horses. They are really fun and special to me. That is all I have to say."

C Review

giggle and hugs the doll whenever she sees it


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment